Let's see, it's been a while since I blogged! I had surgery on July 2nd. I had endometrial cancer stage 2. I had many masses and tumors removed and a complete hysterectomy! I have been recovering at home and have been away from my blog! Luckily, it was stage 2 so I will not have to have chemo or radiation therapy! I have been recovering nicely! It was very slow at first but this week has been much improved! I am now able to get around really good and even able to finally drive!! Now, I am the first one to tell you that I love being home but being home and unable to do anything is the pits!! While I have been recovering I have rec'd so many beautiful cards!! I want to Thank all of you for your cards, thoughts, prayers, phone calls, and emails. It has really lifted my spirits and aided in my recover!
I rec'd cards from:
Cindy Motherway
Cathryn Dubow
Missy Garey
Amy Johnson
Kathy Darley
Cassi Ragsdale
Caterina Grove
Sue Craig
NurseJudy
Ina Eisen
Monique Matthews
Thanks again Ladies! I look at these cards daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment