Monday, December 31, 2012
Challenge 2013
Happy New Year 2013!!! I have decided that this is the year I go through my craft room and use it or lose it!! By that I mean that I plan on using my stash! I have way too much stuff, some I already know I will be giving away or selling and some I need to just sit down and use. I buy things for special projects and then don't end up making them. This will be the year that they get made or get gone....famous last words I know but this is the year...I have made up my mind!!! To kick start my year I have decided to challenge myself to get off to a good start by making 100 cards/projects in 100 days!! I have a letter to make for someone and I have some ornaments to cut from paper so that will satisfy a challenge and use up some supplies. If you would like to join me in this challenge, just let me know...if you are local and would like to join me in the craft room at my house and use up some of your stash (or mine), come join me!! There is plenty of room!! I will try to post the cards/projects as I go so you can see them and keep me honest....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment