It's the 5th of the month and you know what that means.....
Crafty Girls Blog Hop!!!!!
This month we are honoring Barbara Lynn!! Being a new member of the team I haven't had the chance to get to know everyone very well but I have been honored to Barb long before Crafty Gals. Let me tell you about Barb, she is one Dynamic lady! She makes and collects cards for the Ronald McDonald House, she was a teacher and athletic director and still remains active in athletics, she hosts many swaps on Splitcoast Stampers, she also coordinates the BRAK group (which makes sure that every member of SCS that have registered get a birthday card), and if that wasn't enough (are you tired yet?) she also has a very active BLOG here. So Barb, for all you do, this card is for you!!! Love you lady!!!
8 comments:
Sharon, your card is lovely! The color scheme is fantastic!
You've certainly said some accurate and wonderful things about Barb, too!
I'm glad you're a Crafty Gal!
Sharon, love your card! The colors are so pretty and love the layers & shapes.
Such beautiful colors! I love the scalloped circle. Barb is a great GAL :)
Sharon--such a pretty card. I love the layout and the colors.
Thanks for all of the kind words about me--yes, we do go back away as a part of the DSS on SCS!
I so appreciate you being a member of the group--you are a blessing!
Those colors are gorgeous! Love all the layers and dimension. Awesome card as always.
Beautiful card Sharon! I love the colors, and the frame for the sentiment is very neat!
Love your color combo and how you used the hardware on your card.
Gorgeous!! I love the pink/green combo. Your layering is amazing!!
Post a Comment