Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wonderful Lela....




It is the 5th of the month and you know what that means....Crafty Girls Blog Day!!!! Today we are Honoring Lela! Lela has an AWESOME blog!!!  Take some time to go through it when you have a chance.  I did and when I saw this post I knew this would be the one I would use for today.  

Here is Lela's Card                                        Here is my Card 
 

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Sharon, your card is gorgeous! I love the card of Lela's that you CASE'd and WOW! You sure did a good job!

Sassy said...

Awesome card, Sharon! Love the stamp set you used and colors. It's terrrrrrific!

Barb said...

Sharon--this is such a pretty card. I love the colors and that layout is perfect to honor Lela!

Melina said...

Oh this is very pretty Sharon! Great CASE of Lela's card :)

Zella said...

Sharon, your card is lovely!!!! Lela's card was so beautiful that I didn't think it could be CASE'd - but you sure did and it was a huge success!!!

Lela said...

LOVE IT! You picked one of my faves and your card is beautiful! I really like the colors.