it is time for the Crafty Gals Design Team Honoree of the Month!! For August we are honoring Sassy AKA Joan. I actually knew Joan before join the design team and I must tell you she is so sweet and kind. She is the type that would give you the shirt off her back if she thought you needed it. She is a very caring person and even though she has her own health issues, she is the first one to notice when you haven't been around on the boards for a day or two and will call or email you to check on you. Joan loves Tropical and beach themes so I decorated this journal just for you Joan!! Hope you like it!!
Monday, August 5, 2013
Crafty Gal Sassy Joan!!!
it is time for the Crafty Gals Design Team Honoree of the Month!! For August we are honoring Sassy AKA Joan. I actually knew Joan before join the design team and I must tell you she is so sweet and kind. She is the type that would give you the shirt off her back if she thought you needed it. She is a very caring person and even though she has her own health issues, she is the first one to notice when you haven't been around on the boards for a day or two and will call or email you to check on you. Joan loves Tropical and beach themes so I decorated this journal just for you Joan!! Hope you like it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
look at those great, bright colors! Great creation to honor Sassy! Thanks for being a great part of the Crafty Gals! :)
This is so pretty... love the bright and cheerfulness... love the beach fee. Perfect!
Wow - so pretty! Love the bright colors!!! I'm sure Sassy will love it!! :)
That is too cool Sharon! I love the bright colors and the beach theme is perfect!
SHARON! You know me well! I love flamingos! I love the beach! I love the tropical feel! I love the bright and bold colors! It makes me want to get that move on to Florida even faster! Amazing.... absolutely stunning. You have my Sassy heart with this one!
Hi Sharon!
Zella @ Joyful creations, sent me your way :-). It's so nice to see your beautiful cards. And this one with the bright theme is just superb!
I love your blog.. great hues & topic. Performed you style this site Cccam Server your self or perhaps does a person rely on someone else to achieve it in your case? Plz act in response as I!|m seeking to layout by myself blog site in addition to would want to realize in which you became this via. many thanks
Post a Comment