Hello Stampin' Friends,
I know it's been a while since you've heard from
me - I'm still alive, I promise!
Thank you for hanging in there with me over
these past months as we have dealt with several serious family matters!!! It has been a
very difficult year for us and we have appreciated all the prayers and
support that so many of you have offered.
In the face of all the
challenges we have had, my Stampin' Up! business has been neglected the most and
I apologize to you, my loyal friends, who have stayed with me. I've come to
realize that sometimes you just can't do it all or be all to everyone. As much
as it kills me to admit it, that's where I am now.
Over the past 8 months, I have tried very hard
to find "normal" again with little success and because of all that is pulling on
me personally, I have had to take a break from my Stampin' Up! business. My plan is to return in
mid-July participating with my friend Lisa in a day of crafting at her Cottage in Perry.
Thank you all so very much for being so very patient while I have been taking care of my family and myself!
I've often said
that the beauty of an SU! business is that it allows us to do what we want, when
we want in order to fit our needs and those of our families.
Thank you all so much for your understanding and patience with
me as I worked through this time. If you need the current catalog,
please let me know and I will get one out to you. For fans of SU!, it's a not to
be missed design and idea book.
Sharon
No comments:
Post a Comment