Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crafty Girls Blog Hop

It's that time again....Crafty Girls Blog Hop!!! 



That's right it's the 5th 
of February!! 
This month we are honoring Jeannette!  She loves all things nature so I made her this special card to Thank her for being so welcoming to this newbie this last month with all her sweet and kind comments!  So Thanks Jeannette!  You are one special lady and I appreciate you very much!!


9 comments:

Zella said...

How pretty Sharon! I love the colors - very nice combo.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I am so excited that you've joined our group, Sharon... and wow! What a lovely card!!! The color scheme is GORGEOUS and those flowers are soft and delicate, yet make a bold statement! THANK YOU for your sweet words and your FABULOUS card!

I am humbled and feel so loved by all the Crafty Gals today. I can hardly wait until next month when I can shower the love on one of the other members!

Barb said...

Great card Sharon--your colors are perfect for a thank you card.

Melina said...

This is so sweet Sharon! I love the colors you used.
I also love your new blog look!

Thanks for being a part of the Crafty Gals :)

Laura said...

What a beautiful card, Sharon! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Pretty flowers!

Gardner's Basket said...

Perfectly said, gorgeous card to match. So very elegant.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Purple and green is one my favorite color combos. Awesome card. Love the flowers.

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beautiful card Sharon!!!. I totally missed this challenge and I'm so sorry about that... Love the colours and the image of your card!!!