Saturday, February 2, 2013

Days Seven and Eight.....

Day Seven of Frosty Kisses Class Color Challenge was Basic Gray, Pool Party, and Midnight Muse.  For some reason these colors just said snowflakes to me.  I love the set Snowflake Soiree that was in the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini.  I just couldn't resist using it 

 The project today was a card made with the Hearts a Flutter set and other embellishments from the Artisan Embellishment Kit which I have just about used up...Guess what will be on my  next order.  


 Day Eight of Frosty Kisses was a cute little project of a mini pouch with 2 pockets to write notes in to a friend.  This also used the Artisan Embellishment Kit and the Tea Shoppe Stamp set which I still have from my friend.




This picture shows the mini pouch with the 2 inserts as well.  It is so cute!! I changed it up just a bit since I didn't have a few of the items...I am getting really good at improvising!! 

This is my card for the Color Challenge for Day Eight.  The colors are Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink.  I used the Secret Garden Stamps with the matching framelits.  





1 comment:

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful set of projects. I love your triple stamped card, those colors are beautiful.