Thursday, January 31, 2013

Days Five and Six.......

Day 5 of Frosty Kisses Class 

Today we made an adorable 8x8 scrapbook page.  I love they way this one turned out. I guess I will have to break down and get an 8x8 album to put them all in.  I don't normally use this size but I am not going to let these cute pages go to waste.  







 The Color Challenge for today was 
Basic Gray, Pool Part and Whisper White.  I just got in this SAB set so I was excited to use it.  I love Ferris wheels and love this stamp.  The whole set is really nice.  


Day 6 of Frosty Kisses Class 

In today's class we made little boxes to hold hot chocolate packets. In thinking about it later, it could probably hold soup packets, apple cider, or other things that come in smaller size packets.   


Today's Color Challenge was a real challenge for me. Colors were Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray,and Pool Party.  When I saw this challenge I immediately thought of the Delicate Doilies or Lacy & Lovely but since I didn't have either set I went with Circle Circus.  Not really liking this card so guess what is on my list for my next order.  



Thanks for looking and stay tuned for Day 7.......

1 comment:

Zella said...

Lovely color combo and cards!