Sunday, January 20, 2013
Another Busy Week...Cards for this past week...
I had another busy week this week but still had time to make a few cards. This one on the right was for a sketch challenge for a class I taking over at Rubber Redneck Stampede ...doesn't exactly match but it is close enough.
This is one I made 12 of to use up some DSP. I pinned it on Pinterest Here so when I had time I could make it. I have several pinned to make for the paper I need to use up.
On Saturday, I went to a friend's house who is also a demo for our monthly card class and swap. I used the cards I made above for the swap. We made these 4 cards at the class. Aren't they cute? I plan on making a few more!
I have one more swap for Valentine's cards and need to choose 2 of the cards on this page to send in for the swap. Which would you choose? I am having a hard time deciding!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow! You have been busy! These are so pretty! :)
Post a Comment