Sunday, January 13, 2013

Projects 13 - 28 of 100...Still Staying Busy

Well I have been staying busy and working toward my goal of 100 projects in 100 days and so far I am ahead of the game :)  Here are some pictures of my latest creations.  I have made a few more that I cannot post since I am in a Secret Sister Valentine's Swap on Splitcoast and I don't want to reveal anything just in case she is looking....



 This is for my grandmother...she likes to doodle 


This is for her too!!  We are hoping that when her shingles heal that she will be able to see ok. 


This one is for her too!  I made 3 in different sizes for her.  


This one I painted then put paper on the front and then decorated it.  
Not sure yet what I am going to 
do with it yet, but at least it is ready to go when I decide.  

This is another set of cards made from a kit and leftover scraps.  
Not my usual style but I had them and needed to use them up too. 



No I didn't make this...my hubby brought this to me from Walmart...I love purple so when he saw this he just had to bring it home.  I am so lucky...He did the grocery shopping this weekend since I had a major headache.  Now he is on my crafting table watching me when I craft!!  

No comments: