Day Two of Frosty Kisses brought a cute 6x6 scrapbook page using Snow Much Fun and Snow Swirled. I don't use 6x6 to scrapbook but it is so cute and can easily be converted to a 12x12 page.
Today's Challenge was a Color Challenge with Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Basic Grey. I used the new Secret Garden with framelits to make my card. I love this new Stampin Up set in the Spring Mini.
Come Back tomorrow and see Day 3's Projects.........
3 comments:
Pretty card! Those color combos seem challenging, but you are ROCKIN' them! And I love the 6x6 layout... I've never tried scrapping in that size, but it looks like it would make for a cute album!
Cute page - I'm not a scrapper but gee, after seen so many lovely pages that people do (including you), I may have to start taking some pictures to scrap! Love the card too - you're quite the artist!
Beautiful color combo on your card-
Post a Comment