Project 29 needs a little help??? What would you suggest?
This is project 29 and I shouldn't work when I have a screaming headache but I was trying to relax and get rid of the pain (didn't work) and now I am frustrated. This needs something...but what??? Bling? Buttons? More Ribbon? What??? Tell me what you think!!
5 comments:
Sharon, I think it looks very nice. Love the ribbons!
I hope your headache is gone now. Hugs!
WOWWWW Sharon, your projects are AMAZING!!!. I'm glad you are part of this group. I've been out for a while but I'm trying to come back with all the strength. Great blog!!!
Sharon I love the project! The colors are so cute. I might would ink around the edges of each letter. :) I hope you are feeling better.
I love, love love the colors! Such a sweet girly combo! Beautiful project - I don't think it needs a thing!
It is PERFECT the way it is!!! I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment