Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crafty Gals Blog Craft of the Month....

 I have joined a new BLOG group called The Crafty Gals.   I am very excited since every month, on the 5th of each month to be exact, I will post a challenge from the group on my blog.  This month's Challenge was Anything Goes!  That didn't narrow the field much for me so I had a hard time deciding what to do...then it hit me...I was cutting out ornament cuts for a friend from SU's Deck the Halls paper so I decided to make one more ornament!  I love these ornaments....they are so easy to make...very versatile as you can use any paper from any season and use them to decorate.  So much fun and still using up my stash :)  

Sadly, the pictures do not to this justice as it is very sparkly in person.   I wonder what I might do with this one since all my Christmas stuff is packed up and in the attic?

Back to the craft room to work on some Valentine's crafts!  Keep on watching and remember to use your stash!!   

7 comments:

Melina said...

What a beautiful ornament! I love the color and technique! Thanks for being a part of the Crafty Gals :)

Zella said...

Oh my goodness! If the pictures don't do them justice then I can only imagine how incredible they look in real life cause I'm completely blown away by the pictures!

Laura said...

These are gorgeous! Is that tulle in there too? Just stunning! It would make a lovely gift!

Sassy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sharon! I love the color!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful ornament!! What a great idea, I think I might start making some of these ornaments (a few every month) so I can have them for my tree next year! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather B said...

You're right, the picture doesn't really do it justice...hard to see the detail. But it's gorgeous!!

Barb said...

Sharon---I love these ornaments and yous is very pretty I am sure. I am glad you are a member of the Crafty Gals--Welcome!