Day One of Frosty Kisses Class....
Today was Day One of the Frosty Kisses Class and we were issued a color challenge. The colors were not ones I would have used but they were cute together! Basic Grey...Island Indigo...Pool Party So, what do you think?
Here is the card project we made today. I had to make some changes since I didn't have the same stamps but it turned out cute!!
Here is the inside...I do not normally decorate the inside of my cards but this turned out cute so I may have to start!
6 comments:
These are both very pretty! I like the colors on the first one, and the layout on the second has so much detail! Love it! Great job on the inside too... you are not alone, I neglect the insides of my cards too!
The colors on the first one are great together! I love that technique.
The layout on the second is wonderful :)
Sharon your work is so pretty!!!. Love the technique in your first card it looks so hard to do!!!, and I love the details in your second one... hearts and fishtails... beautiful!!!
Sharon, this is gorgeous. So many things to look at and all put together perfectly!
Your cards are WONDERFUL! Great colors and layouts, I must say the second is my favorite. I love all the dimension.
Love the color combo! Isn't it neat to use a combo that you wouldn't normally use and see it come to life? Lovely cards!
Post a Comment