This was my first attempt and yes, while the colors all matched they just weren't lined up right...only took me about two seconds of looking at it to figure that one out but sadly by then, the umph to do it was gone again so off to bed I went with the head still throbbing.
Well, Saturday wasn't much better as far as the headache goes but at least I could think more clearly and came up with this version which I think looks much better. What do you think???
Sunday found me back in the craft room working on another set of Thank You cards for a swap I am in. Now today I feel the mojo was flowing a little better. This flap fold card turned out really cute I think. It is hard to tell in the picture but the little jewel in the flower is really cute and sparkly in person.
How's the headache you ask??? Well, it's back again full force so my guess is that we are going to have some more rain real soon.
Have a Happy Monday Everyone!!
7 comments:
Sharon, you're too hard on yourself - all your cards are lovely!! Sorry you've not been feeling good...hope you're headache leaves soon.
Sharon, I think these cards are beautiful! I hope you're feeling better!
Very Pretty Cards--can't wait to see them in real life!
Sharon, these are all beautiful! They coordinate so nicely, and make a sweet little set! Hope your headache is gone, and your mojo returns soon!
I love the "Thanks" Stamp. That is gorgeous! Hope you are better :)
Awwww, Sharon... even with a headache you create gorgeous cards.
All of your cards are gorgeous!! That paper is beautiful. I hope your headache is gone.
Post a Comment