Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!
I hope you have all had a lovely day!!!
Many of you know that purple is actually my favorite color...I love flowers but I am the first to admit that while I love flowers I do not neccessarily like my hubby spending money on flowers for me from a florist. They are just too expensive and I can buy lots of other stuff like stamps for the $$$. Well, I haven't been feeling very well (thanks to our lovely Georgia weather) so on Sunday I sent hubby to Walmart to get a few things. Just the thought of getting out and going to Walmart alone was trying then you had the crowds and people running into you with their buggies, etc... You all know what Walmart is like on a Sunday....Anyway...he came home and surprised me with PURPLE ROSES!!! I should have taken a picture on Sunday but I was so busy admiring and smelling them!! They are so pretty and did I mention PURPLE??? I love that man!! The flowers weren't for Valentine's Day they were because "I saw them and knew you would like them because they were purple" he said. Did I ever mention I was the luckiest woman in the world in my opinion?
So what did I get for Valentine's Day you ask? Today Joseph and Ronnie surprised me with a huge bottle of my favorite perfume for Valentine's Day!! I love Estee Lauder's Pleasures Eau de Parfum. Now I have a very large bottle to last me a very long time!! I am such a lucky gal!!!
2 comments:
OH Sharon these are beautiful! How sweet of your hubby. I love purple too. I hope you feel better soon. :)
You lucky girl! These are BEAUTIFUL!! I have only seen purple roses once before, and they are so unique! Enjoy!
Post a Comment